Re: Glass Chalk

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Teresa Tipton (ttipton.wa.us)
Sun, 12 Jan 1997 10:39:12 -0800 (PST)

I have been painting on glass with ceramic underglazes and then firing the
pieces in a low fire kiln. Their effect is more like watercolors with
pastel shades and tones. The process is non-toxic, relatively inexpensive
and effective. I paint on squares of glass from 1/4" to 3/4" thick.
I am interested in what vitreous paints you are using and their toxicity.

Regards, Teresa Tipton