Re: rubber cement

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Teresa Tipton (ttipton.wa.us)
Sat, 11 Jan 1997 22:38:26 -0800 (PST)

Rubber cement fumes are toxic; but I agree, it's hard to replace. I use
with with the windows open and as much ventilation as possible. It's
really great though for drawing with, letting dry, painting over it with
watercolor, and then removing the cement with a pickup. a great pseudo
batik. But for collages, I use UHU sticks, which are also archival.

Teresa Tipton