Re: Product

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Christine Beth Johnson (chrbjohn)
Sat, 11 Jan 1997 05:58:56 -0500 (EST)

I agree that both process and product are required. However, the view of
the criteria is the crucial point of the products appraisal. When the
learner/artist set the criteria with the full understanding of the
developmentally appropriate expert standards that they have identified,
then the product gains status:product is a part of the process.

Christine Johnson
Arts Alive
and
Doctoral Student