Re: Want a laugh...

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sidnie Miller (sidmill.edu)
Wed, 8 Jan 1997 21:43:31 -0800 (PST)

About 5 years ago the janitors cleaned out the lunchroom during the summer
and amassed a ball of used gum that they were just about to trash. I
grabbed it and put it on a pedistal in my room and the gum man has been
growing ever since. We had to insert a steel rod to support him, but
parts of him are now 3 feet tall!! The kids love him and ever since he
came on the scene I haven't had any problem with gum stuck around the
room. It's kind of a tourist attraction--maybe someday it'll be like that
giant ball of twine....

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko Junior High School #
# 777 Country Club Drive #