Re: contemporary art museums' educational programs on the Internet

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla harwitt (charwitt.us)
Tue, 7 Jan 1997 07:44:37 -0800 (PST)

Miyuki- I teach AP History of Art in LA, at public school. Most of my
students come from poor families and are unlikely to be able to visit D.C.
in the foreseeable future. So the more pictures and information about
actual works of art at the museum that you can put on your website, the
better. I have very little money for supplies - I have Jansen's book and
a few slides and that's it. So I rely on the internet to download images
onto transparencies for educational use. That's why I make my suggestion
about the photos. Thanks.