Re: sculpture

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla harwitt (charwitt.us)
Tue, 7 Jan 1997 07:21:52 -0800 (PST)

Ellen, This is my first time writing to this discussion group, as I just
joined. I am a high school teacher at LA's only highly gifted high
school, and I teach AP History of Art (first time for me and a new course
for the school) as well as various AP and high school level
history/culture classes. I love your idea about a scavenger hunt! I am
taking 60 students to the LA county museum of art next week and wondered
how to give them an assignment to focus them, without making the trip seem
really tedious to them as a result. Thanks to you, they will be teamed up
in a scavenger competition and will look for clues. Far from making the
trip seem boring, I think the scavenger hunt will make it even more
exciting for them. Thanks for the great idea!

Carla Harwitt