Re: contemporary art museums' educational programs on the Internet

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Christine Beth Johnson (chrbjohn)
Sun, 5 Jan 1997 22:26:38 -0500 (EST)

Please include examples of contemporary design (ie, products)
I will be teaching a course ( via distance education mechanisms ) in
design this semester and would appreciate other web sites that high
school students can use to see functional design at its best.

Christy Johnsson
Indiana Univeristy
Ed.D student in Instructional Systems Technology