Re: Art and Teenage pregnancy

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Numo Jaeger and Michael Miller (jaegmil)
Sat, 04 Jan 1997 16:01:10 -0500

Hi Pat,

You are absolutely correct. The reality is some of my kids at school ARE
mothers already.

THANK YOU for reminding me about teenage pregnancy. I always tell my adult
students about all the dangers concerning glazing, glaze materials and open
wounds at the beginning of the class and give reminders through out the
class. Naively I continue to think that only grown women with healthy
relationships have children.

The ceramics I am teaching at the high school is very limited but careful
hygiene and precaution can never be overstated.

Numo Jaeger
San Leandro High School
San Leandro CA