Re: Tin and Foil projects

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Stenger - Judith DiSalvo (jstenger)
Sat, 4 Jan 1997 10:23:44 -0500 (EST)

Dear Patricia,
Thanks for your comment. Blood borne pathogens are terribly serious
concerns. Many carriers of Hepatitis B and other infectious diseases
aren't aware of having an illness. Linoleum cutters also must be discarded
if they cut anyone. We sometimes use sewing needles, and I splash Clorox
on them after each class. I've noticed that kids accept these precautions
very quickly--I only wish they'd be as careful about other means of
transmission!
Judy