Re: Paper making from Korea

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Numo Jaeger and Michael Miller (jaegmil)
Sat, 04 Jan 1997 00:10:00 -0500

I believe this is correct information:
Donald Farnsworth is a papermaker and teacher in Oakland, Calfornia USA at
Magnolia Press.

Numo Jaeger
jaegmil

At , you wrote:
>Dear Sir:
>
>I am writing this letter to get information on the antique material on
paper making. My name is Dr. sung-hwa Cheong and I am teaching history at
the Myong Ji University in Seoul, Korea.

>Recently I had a chance to visit your web site, and noticed that you are
one of the best experts on the paper making collection. I am collecting old
materials related to paper makings, such as watermark papers, marbled
papers, vat, caucher, mould, deckle, screen, felt, press, Hollander-type
beater, robert machine, donkin machine, Dickinson machine, and other old
items related to paper.

>If you have any information in this matter or know someone who engage in
this business, would you please let me know it via e-mail? I would
appreciate it.