Re: DBAE unit featuring women artists

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Christine Beth Johnson (chrbjohn)
Wed, 1 Jan 1997 12:48:20 -0500 (EST)

Dr. Diane Kordich of Northern Michigan Unversity has just recently
completed a book and study unit in this area. She might well be worthy
of a least a good conversation. Her information is as follows:

Dr. Daine Kordich
Department of Art and Design
Northern Michigan University
1401 Presque Isle Ave.
Marquette, Michigan 49855
1-906-227-2194(voice)
1-906-227-2276 (fax)

Hope this helps. I worked with her on some special projects and she is
quite well aware of DBAE efforts.

Good luck in what sounds like a very important work. Please keep me
informed.

Christy Johnson
Instructional Systems Design,Ed.D Student
Indiana University