Re: Art assessment

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kathrine L Walker (klwalk)
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 09:01:47 -0600 (CST)

The Museum Education Committee of the American Association of Museums
(EdCOM) just discussed this issue at their mid-winter board meeting last
week. We will be working on a plan for a museum educator in each state
to be involved in monitoring the reform committees. I will post our plan
when it is developed.
In the meantime, I would be interested to hear what plans others have so
I can report back to our subcommittee.
Kathrine Walker, Education Coordinator
Beach Museum of Art, Kansas State University
Chair, Mountain Plains Museum Association, Education Committee