Re: More on mats

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Leon R. Nuell (lrnuell)
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 08:10:57 -0600 (CST)

Hign school and middle are appropriate places to so mat work as you
suggest below. Elementary school work is wholly different in many, many
ways. It is already difficult enough to deal with those who see children
as "artists" when they are not. Better to introduce parents to the real
world of art by hosting every year or so an exhibit by local artists
properly mounted, one for the kids as well.