Re: matting

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Leon R. Nuell (lrnuell)
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 09:52:05 -0600 (CST)

Of course you should use color mats or mounting paper. It does enhance
the imagery. Perhaps the children could be involved in selection of the
color to be used and thus learn a bit about the finishing process. The
imagery of children should not be treated like the imagery of high school
students or adults- their's presents a special case for presentation and
even viewing.

Lon Nuell