(Fwd) Delivery failure notification

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Bob Greaves (Robert.Greaves.au)
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 14:07:51 GMT-1100

From: Mail Delivery System <postmaster.edu.au>
To: BGREAVES.edu.au
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 96 13:45:08 +1100
Subject:
I am trying again in case your bit did not get through because of
this> Delivery failure notification.

With reference to your message with the subject:
"Re: sharon needs help"

One or more addresses in your message have failed with the following

553 bad address syntax: artsednet edu

Should you need assistance, please mail postmaster.edu.au.