Re: methods for secondary museum ed.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kathrine L Walker (klwalk)
Tue, 16 Jan 1996 09:15:23 -0600 (CST)

Using local artists in the classroom and with trips to their studios will
certainly help students understand the process of creating art. Teachers
should look into artists-in-residency grant possibilities with their
state arts commissions.

Kathrine Walker, Education Coordinator
Beach Museum of Art, Kansas State University