CD Rom museums collection

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kathryn A Rosenfeld (rosenfka.edu)
Mon, 15 Jan 1996 17:24:07 -0500 (EST)

What do teachers who use the National Gallery lasderdisk (or other CD Rom
museum collections) think of it as a teaching tool for art history? Is
it the next best thing to the real thing, or are standard reprosuctions
still better?

Kathy

rosenfka.edu "ART IS NOT OPTIONAL"
University of Cincinnati - Art Education -printed on rock
outside the Art
Academy of Cincinnati