Re: Just the right amount of mail

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kathrine L Walker (klwalk)
Fri, 12 Jan 1996 08:54:33 -0600 (CST)

Except for the unexplained glitch over the Christmas holidays, I think
the level of discussion on this list is great. I have seen very little
(nothing?) that has not pertained to art education in some way! Please
do not limit what can be discussed - a list like this should reflect the
diversity of art educators:-)

Kathrine Walker, Education Coordinator
Beach Museum of Art, Kansas State University