Re: grad students on atsednet

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Gary LaTurner (garyl.wa.us)
Thu, 11 Jan 1996 13:52:51 -0700 (PDT)

I was just wondering what instructional methods you will be using for
teaching art history in high schools through museums. Will students be
actively involved in research, artwork, comparative analysis of works
over time etc.

Will you be working from a museum collection or will the museum be part
of the facilitation for research.

I'm involved with museum educational programs and would like to know more
about what's happening around the country.
Thanks for any support information you may have time to give.