Re: grad students on atsednet

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kathryn A Rosenfeld (rosenfka.edu)
Thu, 11 Jan 1996 14:14:05 -0500 (EST)

University of Cincinnati's art ed. program is totally DBAE-oriented, so
all of our basic field courses focus on it. We have a year-long content
requirement that covers studio, art history and aesthetics and criticism,
in respective quarters. Grad students have to take an aesthetics
philosophy course; we just got rid of our undergrad degree, but now
there's an option to take a fifth-year for certification with a BFA in a
studio discipline.

Kathy
rosenfka.edu