Re: grad students on atsednet

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kathryn A Rosenfeld (rosenfka.edu)
Thu, 11 Jan 1996 14:08:09 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for the info!

As a museum educator yourself, what kinds of opportunities do you see as
existing in the field for recent grads?

I'm doing my thesis on teaching high school art history through museum
education, and I'd be extremely interested in what you or other museum
educators on Artsednet might recommend in terms of sources, directions to
proceed, etc. (I'm in my first year, so this is in its infancy).

Kathy
rosenfka.edu