Re: Ask for parent ownership in assessment

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Gary LaTurner (garyl.wa.us)
Tue, 9 Jan 1996 16:23:01 -0700 (PDT)

Many teachers who use portfolios are also finding it useful and
meaningful to have students run the parent conference. It allows the
student the opportunity to know and share.