Re: I'm staying, too.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nancy Walkup (walkup)
Mon, 8 Jan 1996 08:32:52 CST6CDT

From: Kandrbrt
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 1996 12:55:31 -0500
To: RVOYLES, artsednet
Subject: Re: I'm staying, too.

Yes, my feelings are that this is new territory and as explorers we have to
expect some trials and tribulations. I am very grateful for the opportunity
to share my passion for art education with others who feel the same way.
On the topic of sharing, a book I enjoyed reading over my break was "Art and
Soul" Notes on Creating, by Audrey Flack. She has some interesting insights
and opinions about her experiences as a painter that could be good discussion
material in the classroom.
Many thanks for all the work that has gone into this group--to the Getty
sponsors and all the participants. Let's get together and meet at the NAEA
conference in San Francisco in March. We could make it a yearly event.
Sincerely, Teri Brudnak
Orange County High School of the Arts

Teri, I like your idea of all of us meeting at NAEA in San
Francsico. ArtsEdNet, do you think you could set up a meeting or
reception time and site for all of us who have met on ArtsEdNet?
It would be a great opportunity for face to face feedback and

Nancy Walkup, Project Coordinator
PO Box 5098, University of North Texas 76203
817/565-3986 FAX 817/565-4867