Date: Tue, 2 Jan 96 16:42:26 EST
From: MAILER-DAEMON
To: Marilyn.Bauman
Subject: Undeliverable Message

To: artsednet
Subject: Undeliverable Mail

Message not delivered to recipients below. Press F1 for help with VNM
error codes.

VNM3043: PELLETIER_MICHELLE@ARV@ULAVAL

------------------ Error number Explanation Follows -------------------

VNM3043 -- MAILBOX IS FULL.

The message cannot be delivered because the
recipient's mailbox contains the maximum number of
messages, as set by the system administrator. The
recipient must delete some messages before any
other messages can be delivered.

The default limit is 1000 messages. Administrators
can set lower limits if required using the Change
mailbox settings function available in the Manage
User menu (MUSER). The 1000 message limit is the
maximum allowed by the Mail program. If this limit
is reached, the recipient must delete some of
the messages before the mailbox can accept any more
incoming messages.