Date: Sat, 09 Dec 95 14:30:52 EST
From: <TCPSMTP>
To: <Marilyn.Bauman>
Subject: Undeliverable Mail

MVS.UDEL.EDU unable to deliver following mail to recipient(s):
<artsednet>
550 Unable to resolve recipient address for 3 days.

** Text of Mail follows **
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 95 14:12 EST
From: Marilyn.Bauman
To: artsednet

I would like to subscribe to artsednet.

I am the director of the Delaware Institute for the Arts in Education (DIAE),
an aesthetic education program for Delaware's teachers and their students.
For thirteen years, DIAE has provided approximately 700 teachers and 34,000
students with high quality professional performances in dance, theatre and
music as well as outstanding visual art exhibits. Our philosophy is based on
John Dewey's experiential "learning by doing" educational principles and
modeled on the Lincoln Center Institute program, now in its 20th year. We
hold a two week summer session for teachers which is followed during the
school year with teaching artist visits to schools and performances and
exhibits for students. We also work with the University of Delaware to provide
pre-service courses for education majors.

DIAE is a member of the Association of Institutes for Aesthetic Education, an
organization comprised of 17 similar institutes across the United States and
one in Australia.

If I can provide any other information, please let me know.

Marilyn Bauman
DIAE
100 N. du Pont Road
Wilmington, DE 19807