Re: [teacherartexchange] HS sculpture ideas - cloth/mache dragons and monsters

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jan 21 2012 - 13:17:36 PST

Thanks San D,

Watching the video reminded me of the monsters that were all the rage
a while back. I know the "4 minute" (yeah, right) dragon was created
by Dan Reeder (or at least of copy of his). You can read up on his
techniques in this book (only $14.95 on Amazon).
Dragon-Maker's Handbook-Full Color Edition (the "four minute" dragon
is on the cover).

Isn't 2012 the Year of the Dragon? Why not make dragons? or
monsters.... or "Something Ugly" (another Dan Reeder book)?

Yep, I just looked.... it was the "Simple Screamer" - also a book by Dan Reeder.
Well..... a few years back, the "Screamers" were getting "overdone"
and folks were tired about those (grin).

Enjoy,

Judy Decker