Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Land Art for Kids - web site

From: LetsartLetsart (letsart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jan 05 2012 - 01:37:44 PST

what a nice site link we see.

This is wonderful and it can be nature art as well as a an art history class. This can be done in class work as well as during the out door camp.

---------------------------------------- > Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 11:16:09 -0500 > Subject: [teacherartexchange] Land Art for Kids - web site > From: > To: > > Greetings Art Educators, > > Kathy Douglas posted this site to TAB Yahoo Group. > Land Art for Kids > > Brought to you by land artists Julia Brooklyn and Richard Shilling. > Click on links down to the left - How to get started, images and more. > > There is a lesson plan by Larry Prescott online you can adapt - many > artists for reference can be found. > > Regards, > > Judy Decker > > As always, Getty members remember to remove email addresses of the > original sender when you reply to the list. Your efforts reduce Spam > we all receive. While I am also doing my part by posting less, you > folks are doing yours as well. I get very little Spam on this address. > I get hundreds a day on my old Gmail account (which I saved because of > of all the good information I archived). > > --- > To unsubscribe go to >

To unsubscribe go to