[teacherartexchange] Land Art for Kids - web site

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jan 04 2012 - 08:16:09 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Kathy Douglas posted this site to TAB Yahoo Group.
Land Art for Kids
http://landartforkids.com/
Brought to you by land artists Julia Brooklyn and Richard Shilling.
Click on links down to the left - How to get started, images and more.

There is a lesson plan by Larry Prescott online you can adapt - many
artists for reference can be found.

Regards,

Judy Decker

As always, Getty members remember to remove email addresses of the
original sender when you reply to the list. Your efforts reduce Spam
we all receive. While I am also doing my part by posting less, you
folks are doing yours as well. I get very little Spam on this address.
I get hundreds a day on my old Gmail account (which I saved because of
of all the good information I archived).