Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] High Success Rate One/ Two Class Lessons

From: sarah k (sarah.kerns3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jan 04 2012 - 08:04:38 PST

Happy New Year!
With the new year upon us, I am looking ahead to the spring and our
annual school Art Show, which feels fast approaching. This is my first
year at the school and although I have put on shows before, I have
never participated in a exhibit where the attendants purchase the
students' work. I need to have something from all 300+ students! (And
right now I have next to nothing)
We will be wrapping up some long term activities in the next week or
so and I would like to focus on cranking out some quality yet quick

What are some high success rate, one to two, forty five minute lessons
you have done in the past?

I have a handful of ideas that fit my very vague curriculum. All
suggestions are appreciated. Thank you!

Sarah K.
Art 6-8

To unsubscribe go to