[teacherartexchange] High Success Rate One/ Two Class Lessons

---------

From: sarah k (sarah.kerns3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jan 04 2012 - 08:04:38 PST

Happy New Year!
With the new year upon us, I am looking ahead to the spring and our
annual school Art Show, which feels fast approaching. This is my first
year at the school and although I have put on shows before, I have
never participated in a exhibit where the attendants purchase the
students' work. I need to have something from all 300+ students! (And
right now I have next to nothing)
We will be wrapping up some long term activities in the next week or
so and I would like to focus on cranking out some quality yet quick
work.

What are some high success rate, one to two, forty five minute lessons
you have done in the past?

I have a handful of ideas that fit my very vague curriculum. All
suggestions are appreciated. Thank you!

Sarah K.
Art 6-8