Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] New Year's cleaning spree

From: Chris Lincoln (artloverlincoln_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jan 01 2012 - 09:42:28 PST

Hi all,

Happy New Year. I am beginning the new year by cleaning some of my
book shelves and I have 2 series of art ed books which are old but
thought I would give it a try to find them a new home. The 2 series

1) Art Education in Action
 Art Education in Action produced by the Getty reinforced the
Discipline-Based Art Education movement. The series includes VHS
tapes and books. Vol. 1-5. Impeccable condition.

2) ART Meaning, Method, and Media by Guy Hubbard and Mary J. Rouse.
Teacher editions 1-6 and student editions 1-2. Impeccable condition.

Let me know if you are interested.

To unsubscribe go to