Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Job Opening

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2007 - 14:42:18 PST

Interested in moving to Albuquerque ?

The curator of Education at the Albuquerque Museum recently retired.
The position is not posted as of now, but should be soon. If anyone
be interested in moving to the Southwest and working at a beautiful
museum this is your chance. Our museum is city owned, so the application
would go through the city government to fill the position. Our museum
is both
art and history of New Mexico. The history portion (called four
centuries) is
rather static but is soon to be remodeled. Our art exhibits change
often and
are of the highest quality. The education curator would have a major
in training docents among other duties.

I'll post a link as soon as I find out about the job being posted.

Woody Duncan

January 19, 2009
Be Patience America

Join the Campaign Now