[teacherartexchange] colored pencils, ugh

---------

From: Chris Lincoln (artloverlincoln_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2007 - 09:16:46 PST

My 7th graders are having a tough time sharpening our their colored
pencils. We are using Crayola, Prang, Rose Art, etc....it doesn't
seem to matter. We are also using hand held sharpeners as well as
hand crank school sharpeners. The pencil leads are coming
out/breaking off before they can be used.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Chris
St. Mel School