RE: Mandalas

---------

From: Freeland, Sue (freelas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 07:40:35 PST

If Religious connotations are an issue you wish to avoid, just call them Kaleidoscopes...too bad you lose all the cultural connections this way but maybe it can be covered in the introduction as information..."some cultures use designs similsr to these for... whatever...."same animal, different name...
:)