Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

sand & glue sculpture

From: Christene Sandeson (c.sandeson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jan 01 2002 - 09:38:17 PST

wonderful resources on Medieval art - totally encompassing! Thanks all.

Here is a question: I recently saw an exhibit of work that looked as
if the forms were made of cast sand - these were in low relief (2-3
inches deep by about 9 NSCERTMAP.0 PASS.xx PROCESS RAW about.tar artsednet.Dec01 comment.out croutBFIXtc4Aa daemonstat. daemonstat. daemonstat. daemonstat. daemonstat.any.9999 global.tar hypermail.err hypermail.log lock.https-admserv.9999 ps_data wtmp.out wtmp.stat 12" in H&W). Now, has anyone ever created
sculpture from a sand+glue mixture - or a reasonable facsimilie to

christene in NS where it is snowing gently