Re: Squeezing Blood Out of Turnips

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Heather Leal (rayleal)
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 19:29:22 -0800

I teach middle school art, 6 classes a day, 50 min. each period. I am in Santa
Ana, CA. The school has 1850 students grade 6-8. The budget for our Art Dept.(2
art teachers and one drama teacher) is $1500 for the year. 9 classes seems like
way too many- how long are they? What city, state are you in?