Re: Kate from Charleston

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Melissa Enderle (enderlml.wi.us)
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 21:08:46 -0600

I teach art to children from ages 3- grade 8, many of which have
disabilities of some sort or another. The amount of classes ranges from 4 to
6, depending on the age level and amount of time, up to one hour. I don't
have a set budget, but have ordered some specialized things to build up the
adaptive tools. Regarding budgets, I thought all might want to know what I
had at my previous school - it came to 32 cents per child!
____________________________
| Melissa Enderle |
/)|enderlml.wi.us |(\
/ )|