Re: ocean life

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Heather Leal (rayleal)
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 16:58:34 -0800

We had great success with stuffed sea creatures from colored Kraft paper
with shading and details added with pastels- the color on color worked very
well for the soft, subtle color changes in the fish and dolphins. We hung
them from the ceiling and added paper seaweed. A post in the classroom
became a pier pylon with barnacles and stuff- it was fun- Later we made
giant stuffed vegetables when we were doing a nutrition thing.