John Biggers Update

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
LINDA GAMBLE (gamblejohnson)
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 15:15:23 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_003B_01BE60D1.AA87A400

-----Original Message-----
From: LINDA GAMBLE <gamblejohnson>
To: artsednet <artsednet>
Date: Thursday, February 25, 1999 3:06 PM
Subject: Fw: John Biggers

-----Original Message-----
From: LINDA GAMBLE <gamblejohnson>
To: artsednet <artsednet>
Date: Thursday, February 25, 1999 11:06 AM
Subject: John Biggers

I am the wife of John's mentor and colleague and would like to update =
everyone on their latest projects. John and my husband, Harvey are =
completing a mural project as I type this message and completed one last =
year at UH-Downtown. The UHD Mural "Salt Marsh" can be viewed on on =
website http://home.att.net/~gamblejohnson. Also if you receive this =
message before March 2, 1999 you may catch of glimpse of the mural on =
Art Journeys to be aired at 10 AM Central Time on PBS. If you have =
questions or comments for John or Harvey I will be glad to pass them on.