re: Smoking, Brad Pitt

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 20:37:31 -0800 (PST)

I can't resist jumping in here. Speaking of guys and shirts, don't you
just love the line in Mulan where the Harvey Firestein-voiced character
says to the shirtless stud character, "And I'll do it with my shirt ON!"
Gave me a giggle!
--Carla

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
"One never sufficiently appreciates the absence of pain."
---Robinton, from "The Dragons of Pern" by Anne MacCaffrey