Re: NAEA convention life lessons.........

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Maggie White (mwhite)
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 06:51:27 -0800

Bunki Kramer wrote:

> 2.>remember that you have to take home....>everything you pick up when it
> comes time to pack.
>
> Amen. I "collected" so much junk and when I went to pack, had to downsize
> quite a bit. Oh....but it looks so GOOD when they're handing out all that
> free stuff, hummm?

As another veteran convention-goer, I've been taking a sturdy telescoping
poster tube (which, BTW, I got at the National Gallery) and the very
large canvas tote bag commemorating NAEA's 50th anniversary. These
protect all my goodies really well.

Maggie