Re: Brushes in Coke

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Buerkle, Jennifer (buerklej.fl.us)
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 08:36:16 -0500

Sears, Ellen wrote:

> Well - I have a set of brushes soaking in Coke - hope it works. This is the
> worst year I have had with my middle school students

Middle school is a whole other animal, isn't it? I found after my middle
schoolers left on Monday (I teach elementary the rest of the week) a ball of
Sculpey clay (we use it for animation) about six inches in diameter and all the
colors marbeled together. I thought I would have a stroke.

I honestly don't think they do it to vandalize or ruin, but they are so intense
and nervous and anxious in their social interactions they do stuff without
thinking. However, I do INTEND TO HAVE SOMEONE'S BUTT FOR THIS!!!!!

Trying hard to LOL

Jen