Re: artsednet-digest V2 #1267

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Cynthia Davies (CynthiaDavies)
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 21:26:18 -0500

-Could be a few things.................

Did your kiln reach full temperature, was the mini cone slumped ( if you'
re using a kiln sitter)
What cone did you bisque fire?
Was the clay earthenware or stoneware?
Was the clear glaze thoroughly mixed and did you apply 2-3 coats?
Yes, you can reglaze if you first warm the pieces and dab on the glaze.

Regards
Cynthia.