Re: NAEA National Conference

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kay Broadwater (kbroadwater)
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 11:22:09 -0500

Hello,
I have attended the NAEA conference for years and I always come away with a
wealth of knowledge and energy. Just being aroung thousands of art teachers is
a rare treat! Yes, sometimes the sessions are closed but usually it is for a
good reason and there are so many to choose from that it is not a problem. My
advice is to try to go with a friend or hook up with some other students via
this list serve. I do not know the particulars of this years conference but I
do know that being active in our profession yields rich results in the
classroom.
Kay Broadwater, Towson University, Baltimore, MD