Re: posting problems

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sandra Hildreth (shildret)
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 21:50:25 -0500

Betty Bowen wrote:

>(I have to copy to disk and take to Kinko's to print out the messages I
>to keep because I don't use our office printer for personal stuff).

I really feel this listserv is as professional as a diverse group of art
educators can get - so I wouldn't hesitate a minute to print out info
from ArtsEdNet at my office.

Sandra Hildreth
Home Page:
Art 7-12, Madrid-Waddington Central School, Madrid, NY 13660
School Pages:
Art Methods, St. Lawrence University, Canton, NY 13617