Re: Pollack Stamp

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
menichino (menichino)
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 20:24:45 -0500

Hi --
Related to this -- what do you guys think --
I have used some elementary level books on art history (esp by Mike
Venezia) in conjunction with lessons -- and have used an eraser to remove
some anatomical parts..... (works pretty well, by the way) How do you guys
handle naked people pictures with elementary?
Liz in rural NY

> From: lindacharlie <lindacharlie>
> To: artsednet.edu
> Subject: Re: Pollack Stamp