Re: artsednet-digest V2 #1252

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Juncture
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 18:35:50 EST

In a message dated 2/18/99 10:10:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, owner-artsednet-
digest writes:

<< artsednet-digest V2 #1252
Date: 2/18/99 10:10:49 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: owner-artsednet-digest (artsednet-digest)
Sender: owner-artsednet-digest
To: artsednet-digest.edu

artsednet-digest Thursday, February 18 1999 Volume 02 : Number 1252

This edition includes :
Re: artist in residence, learning experience, Lewis
Re: size and meaning
Re: re; cleaning paintbrushes
Re: Artists in Residence: really long post
Re: Faith and Meaning in Art
National Musuem of Art
Re: displaying artwork
thrown out art supplies part 2 (delete if you don't know what I mean)
Re: Faith and Meaning in Art
Re: National Musuem of Art
What is Art & Duchamp
Re: Hand washing