Re: artsednet-digest V2 #1258

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Cynthia Davies (CynthiaDavies)
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 10:35:55 -0500

What does "white cat on keyboard" actually mean, I don't know, do tell.
However I do know about SMA, I had a grant from my school to live in and
work on my ceramics in SMA last summer...... it's a truly magical place,
its like living in a paintbox, ultramarines, yellow ochres and lots of
pink, pink, pink, the food, the people, the tiles, the Canadians, the
Texans, the Swiss and lots of retired Art Teachers.
The Institute??? well ahem..........thats a whole other ball of wax . It
all depends what your looking for? Master classes or just somewhere to work
on your own .What medium are you interested in? How long do you want to
stay?. Let me know, my SMA file is still out on my desk.

Regards
Cynthia