Fwd: (Fwd) (Fwd) FW: [Fwd: Fw: for you]

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
RWilk85411
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 22:18:30 EST

--part0_919567114_boundary

From: RWilk85411
To: ckupcin
Subject: Re: (Fwd) (Fwd) FW: [Fwd: Fw: for you]
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 22:17:45 EST

I don't mean to offend as I'm sure you thought the following was cool, but
let's keep the topics relevant. Please keep this type of chain letter off
the artlist.

Oh, I'm quite sure that I did not realize that you were making the rules on
this list. Those of us who have been on here for the past two years or so and
have formed a type of friendship that allows for the type of message I sent
will have to check with you in the future before we send obviously (in your
opinion) worthless friendly/fun greetings to each other. Sorry guys. No more
humor on the list. Naughty, naughty.

--part0_919567114_boundary--