RE: Handwashing

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sears, Ellen (ESears.us)
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 17:26:19 -0500

I put the gray bussing tubs (like the ones used in restaurants), with warm
soapy water, inserted into the tops of square or rectangle garbage cans,
they are like portable sinks. If each is the right size, there is still an
opening for used paper towels.
I have one very slow draining, hard to reach, deep sink. Tubs of soapy
water on each table for washing brushes, and the above mentioned method for
hands works well.
I got most of my table tubs from my mom -she looks at garage sales. She got
quite a few from someone that had an extended hospital stay. Check with any
nursing friends - they probably haven't been used, and still have to be
tossed. (The tubs, not the friends.)
Ellen