Fw: Clay Extruder

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Cynthia Davies (CynthiaDavies)
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 15:07:37 -0500

Thank you all for your recommendations on the North Star, I'm ordering 1st
thing Monday morning. To the person ( sorry I deleted your question by
accident), an extruder is like a HUGE cake icing?frosting bag for clay.
Its usually wall mounted, and various die plates can be inserted in the
nozzle end to give you anything from uniform coils to hollow
cylinders/rectangles.

Regards Cynthia